Joseph Lee's pub has long tradition dating back to 1896 when Joe's relatives opened the bar and ran it for 40 years. His uncle Tom then took over and Joe took over in the mid '60's and continues on today.
Helped by his wife Dolores, son John and staff, a proud tradition of Irish music is associated with the pub. In recent years our beer garden has played host to some of the Midlands best rock bands and DJ's. With 3 LCD screens, all sports are catered for by the friendly family run pub in the heart of Tullamore.
* Heated Smoking Area
* Heated Marquee for rock bands and DJ's
* Juke Box
* 3 LCD Screens for all major sporting events
* Beer Garden and Smoking Area can hold 100+ people
* Live Irish Music in Lounge every weekend
* Live Rock Band or DJ in Beer Garden every weekend
* Tullamore Dew Heritage Centre
* Charleville Castle, Tullamore
* Birr Castle
* Bridge Shopping Centre, Tullamore
* Cloncollig Retail Park
* Bowling Alley
* 4 Golf Courses within 10 minutes drive of Town
Whats on Offer:
- Live Music
- Parties Catered For
- Themed Nights
- Beer Garden
- Car Parking
- Family Friendly
- Family Run
- Smoking Area
Had a great night in this pub? Loved the food? Write a review and let us know what you thought of this pub.
What do you think?
What is the most important thing to you when choosing a pub?