O'Donnells Bar Cliffoneyview full listing
Tel: +353 71 9166421
Fax: +353 87 6839922
Proprietor: Annette O Donnell
O Donnells was built in 1802 by Viscount Ashley later Lord Palmerston as the Cliffoney Inn. The extension was added in 1836 by the renowned builder Nimmo. His cantilevered stone staircase remains untouched at the back of the Bar. The Pub remains in the old style that saw it through the Famine, the Civil War and two World Wars.